Thursday, June 13, 2013

Not A How To

I just want to point out that when I am doing this 100 days thing, it's a personal challenge, not a how to. I am not doing this to show other beginners, or anyone else how to do this. I am doing this and blogging about my experience with it. This is like my online journal, and it is helping me with staying with something. Maybe when I feel like I have more experience with this religion, and forming my own rituals, spells, and whatever else, I could feel comfortable in teaching others. However, this is just a blog about me trying to keep up with my faith, and showing my take on things. I just wanted to clarify what it was about. I apologize if this post makes little to no sense because my brain is slightly fried, and I am still tired despite going to bed early last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment