Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 14: Chanting

So I was going to just write a filler post here (I even started writing one), because my brain wasn't cooperating and then it hit me like a broom to the face. Chanting. Chanting is a perfectly witchy thing to do. I could say my brain is allowed to be absent during it, but that is totally not true. Chanting is one of those things that raises power, but if you are anything like me, and there is a chance that you might be remotely like me, words don't come out right. Or they refuse to leave your mouth the way they are supposed to and you are left fumbling a word so bad the person you are talking to looks at you like you have fell off your rocker and started whacking yourself with it. Yes the hubs has given me that look. I like chanting as a way of raising power because it does not require me to dance, bang a drum, or something. I can't dance, and I don't have a drum. Chanting is also a step a way from singing (in my mind it is), which I do every day even when I sound awful. The hubs' bleeding ear drums are proof of that. Anyway, there it is. Chanting. Yep.

Off to ice my bruise from the broom... Laters. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment