Saturday, May 11, 2013

100 days of Witchy ways.

What better way than to get rid of a little writers block than to come up with something to do daily? So I am struggling with ways of keeping up with my projects and I keep feeling like I am overwhelming myself. No longer! I am going to start scheduling things, and do them when they are scheduled.

I have started to train for a 5k next month, by doing the Couch to 5k program. I know only a month of training isn't going to have me running the whole 5k, but it's giving me some motivation to keep it up. I wanted to do the Color Run in Reno, but I don't know what happened to it. It disappeared off the Color Run website. Anyway, if I can schedule runs, then I should be able to schedule other things.

Like maybe 100 days of Witchy Ways. I've seen things like 100 days of clean eating, other 100 day challenges. I don't see this as a challenge though. I see this as fun. Just as I see the couch to 5k program. So far I am enjoying it so much I want to do it every day, even though I woke up this morning a bit sore.

So what should this 100 days of Witchy Ways start with? How about a house blessing? I need to do one of those. I am going to commit some time to making a list tonight and post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment