Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ostara Pictures!

So I totally took pictures of my nature walk and of my Ostara alter. Anyway, here are some pictures of the awesomeness that was Ostara. I know this is a little late but I kept getting side tracked every time I went to do this post! Anyway, here we go.

General windy desert splendor. That is the first sighting of that mysterious rock wall.

A picture of my dog, Mark.

Another Mark picture.

The rock wall, which I have no idea what it is or was. Just that it looks like it caved in.

Another picture of a different angle.

My boys, and Mark.

Another of the boys and Mark.


One of the hubs and my boys.
No there are no pictures of me... all pictures of me get digitally burned. Actually didn't think of taking a picture of me out there. Anyway, my nature walk with the family was fun, even the boys loved it. They keep asking when we are going back out there for another walk. So I guess it's going to be sooner rather than later.

Oh and before I forget! My Ostara Alter.


My eggs are awesome.
So thanks for tuning in for this picture post and I'll be back later with some witty commentary on something. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment